It’s so quick and easy, you’ll feel like you’re cheating on dinner! My family absolutely LOVES this meal. We like to serve it with garlic bread and a Caesar salad.
Original credits given to: That’s What She Said
Author: Little Bit Shoppe
- 1 bag (25 Oz. Bag) Frozen Ravioli
- 1 jar (26 Oz. Jar) Marinara or Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Spray bottom and sides of a 9×13 rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread ¾ cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce; top with half of the remaining pasta sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil; bake uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes longer or until bubbly and hot in the center. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.